Join us as a YISHIer
“Our people - YISHIers - and their outstanding talent are the foundation of our firm.”
SHI, Yi | Director, Yishi Law Firm
As one of the unique law firms in China, Yishi will give you the opportunity to work with iconic clients on some of the most innovative, collaborative and supportive work around.
You will enjoy the culture of diversity with other YISHIers - lawyers, legal support, shared services professionals – and make these opportunities by taking on the challenging work and reach your full potential.
Whether you are a student, graduate, experienced lawyer or professional, welcome to join us as a YISHIer and be the part of the flexible, dynamic and proactive team. Yishi will value the contributions of you who drive the success of our firm. Take a look inside our firm - Yishi may be just the place for you to begin or further your career.
We are always interested in top quality professionals who share our values, have quality experience, outstanding technical ability and the ambition to be the best in everything they do.
We are currently looking for top quality, astute and dynamic legal assistants to join our major practice based in East China. Our ideal candidate will have:
· a qualification of legal profession admitted in PRC.
· a quality experience and a genuine interest in all areas of commercial practice, preferably strong in the specialisations of FDI and Overseas investment projects.
· commercial approach, high-level communication skills and the ability to develop strong and enduring relationships with clients and other practice groups
· excellent Japanese skills are essential, with Mandarin and English an advantage
We are currently looking for top quality, astute and dynamic marketing professionals to join us to execute against profitable growth opportunities both at a local and regional level. Our ideal candidate will have:
· Japanese citizenship.
· minimum of 2 years post quality experience in marketing with experience working in PRC an advantage.
· commercial approach, high-level communication skills and the ability to develop strong and enduring relationships with clients.
· Chinese skills are essential with legal education background is an advantage.
How to applyIf you are interested in exploring your future opportunities with Yishi, please submit your CV for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button.